Robo Tech valley Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh. (Robo Tech Valley, Level 4, House No. 26/1, Road No. 04, Rupnagar Rd, Dhaka 1216, Dhaka, Bangladesh.)
Robo Tech Valley, Level 4, House No. 26/1, Road No. 04, Rupnagar Rd, Dhaka 1216, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
WE ARE HIRING FLUTTER DEVELOPER!!
Robo Tech Valley, a leading Robotics & IT organization in Bangladesh, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Flutter Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating multi-platform applications using the Flutter framework in a dynamic and stimulating work environment with opportunities for career growth and advancement in the software industry.
Position: Flutter Developer
Job Type: Full-time
Office Hours: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Saturday-Thursday)
Salary:(Negotiable based on experience and expertise)
Job Location: Robo Tech Valley, Level 4, House No. 26/1, Road No. 04, Rupnagar Rd, Dhaka 1216, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering or a related field from a reputable university.
2 years of experience in android application development utilizing the Flutter framework.
1. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle (Android, iOS) and experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
2. Design, build and deploy moderate to complex/custom Flutter applications.
3. Ensure code readability and maintainability by creating extensive documentation for existing code and refactoring previously written code into a readable state.
4. Work within an agile environment and stay current with the latest technology trends.
5. Adhere to established design patterns, proper software architecture, and best practices.
KEY SKILLS:1. Proven experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and successful deployment on Google Play/App Store.
2. Familiarity with version control tools such as Git and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
3. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, design patterns, and software architecture.
4. Proficiency in Provider, GetX State Management.
5. Ability to execute Pixel Perfect Development in line with Design (Figma, Adobe XD).
6. Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
7. Knowledge of local databases, Firebase, Payment methods and other Android features such as Push and Local Notifications.
8. Solid understanding of REST API and experience using it within Flutter projects. Experience with GraphQL is a plus but not mandatory.
9. Experience with Google Map integration.
Application Deadline: February 5th, 2023
If you possess the required qualifications and experience, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the recruitment process and further steps.